He shoots what? From where?
I hate to be the one to bring you this awkwardly bad news, but had Peter Parker’s bite from a radioactive spider actually resulted in him developing the ability to spin webs exactly like a spider does … they wouldn’t be coming out of his hands.
I’ll let you examine the image of a spider’s anatomy at the top and come to your own realization. Yep, that’s right. Spider Man should be shooting webs out of something that rhymes with his “paint”.
If you like this then you’ll love this post about the horrible physiological and psychological consequences of being Aquaman.
Can you think of any other comics that would be ridiculous if they were more scientifically accurate?
392 Notes/ Hide
- dcpantherk likes this
- trilobiter likes this
- zombiekittensandmadscientists reblogged this from molecularlifesciences
- atlxolotl reblogged this from jtotheizzoe
- notd2 reblogged this from jtotheizzoe and added:
- eightshinyunicorns likes this
- lyfelyne reblogged this from riningear and added:
- lyfelyne likes this
- viridescentdragon reblogged this from hemansbobcut
- viridescentdragon likes this
- chisekou likes this
- hermatite likes this
- byebabysayonara reblogged this from jtotheizzoe and added:
- bec-blanche likes this
- placeholderurliguess likes this
- riningear reblogged this from dedicatedfollower467
- riningear likes this
- dedicatedfollower467 reblogged this from amousewithnoname and added:
- amousewithnoname reblogged this from agentflamingotonguecowrie
- seewhatijustdidthere likes this
- lemmeslytherin likes this
- pusturyosa reblogged this from jtotheizzoe
- yuripaws reblogged this from agentflamingotonguecowrie
- agentflamingotonguecowrie reblogged this from littlemisshamish
- wittydomainnamehere answered: …what rhymes with paint?
- listen-look-feel reblogged this from jtotheizzoe
- icestarx reblogged this from consultinghobbitinthetardis
- jedicode reblogged this from jtotheizzoe
- anandphilip likes this
- the-depresso-gatsby reblogged this from jtotheizzoe
- simonsayer likes this
- buttchricha-love-5 likes this
- therealdrboobs likes this
- skyrimmingtothetop reblogged this from jtotheizzoe
- fallupthestairs reblogged this from jtotheizzoe
- expectsunrise said: At least in the movie. In the comics, you’re right, but that’s just screwed the hell up.
- saraarp likes this
- 1nkweaver reblogged this from sigma-enigma
- schmovi likes this
- amazondotca said: spider-man doesn’t shoot web from anywhere in his body. He uses mechanical web shooters loaded with synthetic web cartridges.
- feminaut reblogged this from jtotheizzoe
- bullet-in-the-eye likes this
- irandeckard likes this
- visitsfrommara reblogged this from diarrhea-van-frank and added:
- cutehipsterwitch answered: I think in Amazing Spiderman Spidey invents a machine to shoot the webs, it doesn’t come from his body…
- hauntinginblue answered: I don’t know about the original comic but in cartoon TV series he made the web on his own and used a special mechanism to shoot it.
- thisisillicit reblogged this from jtotheizzoe
- halftrue answered: ALL OF THEM, MAYBE?