The best news? They are all girls! From Google:
The results are in—and this year was all about girl power. Our top three winners by age category are:
- Lauren Hodge in the 13-14 age group. Lauren studied the effect of different marinades on the level of potentially harmful carcinogens in grilled chicken.
- Naomi Shah in the 15-16 age group. Naomi endeavored to prove that making changes to indoor environments that improve indoor air quality can reduce people’s reliance on asthma medications.
- Shree Bose in the 17-18 age group. Shree discovered a way to improve ovarian cancer treatment for patients when they have built up a resistance to certain chemotherapy drugs.
In other news, I WANT THAT TROPHY.
334 Notes/ Hide
- sisikecz likes this
- palpina likes this
- angelfeathers2 likes this
- huaka reblogged this from jtotheizzoe
- insurance0o0 likes this
- ytirucespkimer likes this
- kitsunebellproductions likes this
- reyidiance likes this
- gropethesoap reblogged this from jtotheizzoe and added:
- bunniesincups reblogged this from craneyum
- aerien reblogged this from jtotheizzoe
- painttherainwithme likes this
- itsowlgoodyall likes this
- daringrogue likes this
- tttwistedfiction likes this
- lizzieintheskywithbaby reblogged this from positivelypersistentteach and added:
- lizzieintheskywithbaby likes this
- teachingliteracy likes this
- cambuckk likes this
- positivelypersistentteach reblogged this from jtotheizzoe and added:
- This was featured in #Education
- This was featured in #Science
- jtotheizzoe posted this